I’ve all the time been a e-book lover however I’ve actually gotten passionate concerning the e-book world over the past two years. It began with my aim to learn 52 books in 2020. Little did I do know that the world would implode that 12 months 🙄. By way of all of the up’s and down’s studying has been a supply of escape and pleasure for me. Nothing makes me happier than curling up on the sofa with a blanket and an excellent e-book.
At this time’s weblog publish is all about every little thing I learn in 2021. I really like an inventory, so listed below are plenty of lists concerning the books I learn. I hope you get pleasure from and discover a new e-book to learn (and love!)
Only a heads up, I included hyperlinks for my earlier evaluations of every e-book, a hyperlink to purchase on Amazon and a hyperlink to purchase from Bookshop which helps native bookstores. Thanks for purchasing from these affiliate hyperlinks and supporting KITC 💗
And naturally, I’d love to listen to from you: What’s your favourite e-book you learn in 2021?
📚 2021 By The Books 📚
Some Ebook Stats:
In 2021 I learn:
- 43 books whole. In 2020 I learn 52 books however my life additionally appeared very totally different…
- 7 books by Colleen Hoover. I can’t consider I solely simply found her books this 12 months!
- The Thought of You twice. Which implies I’ve now learn this e-book 3 times whole.
- 3 books by each Tracey Garvis Graves and Jill Santopolo
- 23 books I’d categorize as romance
- 10 books I’d categorize as up to date fiction
- 7 YA books (a few of these had been additionally thrillers or romances)
- 6 thrillers
- 1 non-fiction e-book. I’m shocked I even learn one 😂
My Absolute Favourite Books I Learn in 2021:
[Not including books I reread]
Books I Actually Actually Appreciated:
The Books I Reread And Nonetheless LOVE:
The Ebook I Reread And Felt Meh About:
The books I felt MEH about:
[But everyone else seems to love!]
The e-book that was too bizarre for me:
The books that gutted me in one of the best ways:
The books I learn in ~24 hours: