When managing blemishes, you need to know your skin type well and use ingredients to minimize irritation to your skin. Here you will be able to know the 4 Best Face Masks To Remove Blemishes.
Pollution around us and the environment makes our skin more tired. Even if you take good care of your skin on a regular basis, you need to take care of it regularly to get rid of facial blemishes.
The pores of the skin are prone to the accumulation of dirt and residue. Among them, the neck and face are particularly prone to dust accumulation.
When dust is combined with sweat and oil on the face, blemishes such as blackheads become more severe. If you leave it as it is and don’t take good care of it, it becomes more difficult to get rid of blemishes over time.
Therefore, it is good to exfoliate a few times a week.
- If you have oily skin, twice a week is good.
- For dry skin, once a week is sufficient.
In this article, I would like to introduce a mask that softens the skin and removes facial blemishes.
1. Oat, honey, milk mask to remove facial blemishes
This mask is good for sensitive skin.
- 1 T natural oats
- 5 drops of honey
- 1 T fresh milk
- 1 T water
How to use
- Mix the above ingredients well to make a dough of the same formulation.
- Apply the mask to clean skin and massage in circular motions.
- After the massage, wait 10 minutes.
- After rinsing with warm water, gently pat your face with a dry towel, waiting for the pores to close.
Use it once a week.
2. Chickpea Powder and Turmeric Mask
Skin impurities can be easily removed.
- 2 T chickpea flour
- 1 T turmeric
- 1/4 cup water
How to use
- Place chickpea flour and turmeric in a bowl.
- Add water and mix well to form a dough.
- Apply the mask evenly to the face and neck with a brush.
This mask is very suitable for oily skin. Be careful because if you use it more than 3 times a week, the oil on your face will disappear and your skin may become more oily.
Perfect for dry skin that lacks moisture.
Lavender soothes acne without side effects. At the same time, sugar acts as an exfoliant, leaving your skin soft and clean.
- 1 T sugar grains
- 2 drops of water
- 4 drops of lavender oil
How to use
- Put all ingredients in a small container.
- Avoid the area around the eyes.
- Rinse with cold water and dry with a dry towel.
- If your skin is very dry, apply a small amount of lavender oil to your entire face.
4. Avocado Oat Mask
If you are looking for a mask with a soft texture that will remove impurities from your skin, this mask is recommended.
Make avocado mousse to clean your skin. The benefits of avocado are:
- Rich in fatty acids that soften the skin.
- Contains biotin that promotes skin regeneration and makes healthy skin.
- Contains vitamin A to regenerate damaged skin.
All of these benefits go well with oats. Oats play a role in removing impurities from the skin.
- 1 T oat flour
- 1 mashed avocado
How to use
- Combine the oats and avocado in a bowl and mix well.
- Apply on a clean face and massage the skin in circular motions.
- After 15 minutes, rinse the skin by massaging it with cold water without soap.
- Pat your skin dry with a towel.
Do not use soap after using this mask. This is because the ingredients in certain soaps can destroy the natural fatty acid film that avocados are made of.