Beauty actually relies on some compounds that lose their effectiveness over time, but there are also natural alternatives that work longer. Today, I introduce 4 natural ingredients to raise the eyelids.
Maybe one day you will wake up and look in the mirror and notice that the years are passing . However, there is no need to worry. There is a new way to treat without resorting to surgery.
You may need to make your skin look as beautiful, radiant, and youthful as you want it to be. No complicated tricks required, no waste of time. Although it may take a little longer, you will find that it is actually effective.
There is scientific evidence and arguments detailing how the elasticity of the skin, including the eyelids, works.
Wrinkles are most likely something you want to fix every time you look in the mirror. It is possible to some extent to rehydrate and recondition the skin tissue and layers to absorb the necessary nutrients. Be patient and you will see the changes you want.
4 natural ingredients to raise your eyelids
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera gel is perfect for skin health care. Aloe vera penetrates into the deeper layers of the dermis to help it fully regenerate. Applying it daily will help change the appearance of wrinkles.
- 4 tablespoons aloe vera gel (60 g)
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal (30 g)
- 6 slices of fresh, unpeeled cucumbers
- 4 tablespoons of natural yogurt (60 ml)
- Put all ingredients in a mixer and process until a uniform dough is obtained.
- Then, pour the mixture into a bowl. Apply it on your face with a brush or cotton.
- After about 20 minutes of drying, remove with plenty of freshwater.
2. Oatmeal, eggs and honey
Both honey and oats are high in vitamins and minerals. Combined with the regenerative properties of egg yolk, it creates a hydrating mask that softens wrinkles on the eyelids.
- 1 tbsp oatmeal (15g)
- 2 tablespoons honey (50g)
- 1 egg yolk
- Put all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Then, mix them with a fork until you get a soft dough.
- Apply the cream to the affected area and lift your eyelids quickly and easily.
3. Honey and Apple
If you want to erase the tired and dull expression on your face, you need to get rid of sagging eyes and poor elasticity and make your eyelids stronger. You will need both honey and apples to do this.
- 1/2 red apple
- 2 tablespoons honey (50g)
- Peel and cut the apples and mix in a blender until you get a puree.
- Then, pour in a tablespoon of honey and stir until creamy.
- Apply on the eyelids for 15 minutes and remove with plenty of warm water.
4. Chamomile and Cucumber
This is a rehydration treatment. And, because of the skin-friendly hardening properties of cucumber and chamomile, you will be able to use the optimal facial toner every day without causing any side effects.
- 2 tablespoons of chamomile flowers (30 g)
- 1⁄2 fresh cucumbers
- 1 cup (250 ml) boiling water
- First, add the chamomile and water.
- Then, wait until it cools down a bit and add the cucumbers to the blender.
- After this process, store in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours and apply toner at least twice a day.