On the lookout for a scrumptious seasonal salad you may get pleasure from within the cooler months? This chopped winter fennel salad is full of cool climate produce, together with cabbage, celery, fennel, pears, apples, and oranges—with a drizzle of straightforward lemon dressing, and a sprinkle of crunchy hazelnuts. Full of fiber, wholesome fat, and important nutritional vitamins and minerals, this recipe is the proper antidote to the winter doldrums. This Chopped Winter Salad with Lemon Dressing is filled with shade, crunch, taste, and vitamin to brighten your day! Merely chop your veggies, combine with this straightforward French dressing, and garnish with hazelnuts. Dig in! Plus, this sturdy salad holds up for just a few days within the fridge, making it a terrific meal prep choice.
Chopped Winter Salad with Lemon Dressing
Complete Time: 12 minutes
Yield: 12 servings 1x
Food plan: Vegan
Brighten your day with this straightforward, scrumptious, seasonal Chopped Winter Salad with Lemon Dressing, which is wholesome, vegan, and gluten-free.
- ½ medium head (about 8 ounces) crimson cabbage, thinly sliced
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 medium fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 medium pear, with peel, cored, chopped
- 1 medium apple, with peel, cored, chopped
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled, chopped
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped hazelnuts
- Freshly floor black pepper (elective)
- Sea salt (elective)
- Put together lemon dressing by whisking collectively olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, black pepper, and salt in a small dish. Put aside.
- Place crimson cabbage, celery, fennel, pear, apple, and oranges in a big salad bowl and gently toss collectively. Drizzle French dressing over the salad components, and gently toss to distribute dressing.
- Sprinkle with hazelnuts.
- Could garnish with further black pepper and sea salt, if desired.
- Serve instantly. Makes 12 servings (about 1 cup every). Could retailer leftovers in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 5 days.
- Prep Time: 12 minutes
- Class: Salad
- Delicacies: American
Key phrases: lemon dressing, winter salad, chopped salad
Attempt just a few of my different favourite plant-based salad recipes:
Purple Cauliflower Salad with Lemon French dressing
Arugula Salad with Radishes and Avocado and Truffle Lemon French dressing
Italian Chopped Salad
Nicoise Salad with Tofu
Jewel Winter Salad with Orange French dressing
This put up could include affiliate hyperlinks. For extra info, click on right here.