MANILA, Philippines — The prevailing easterlies could trigger overcast skies and rain bathe in Jap Visayas on Tuesday, whereas usually truthful climate is forecast over the remainder of the nation, stated the Philippine Atmospheric Geophysical and Astronomical and Astronomical Providers (Pagasa).
“Dahil pa rin sa easterlies ang Jap Visayas ay mananatiling maulap po bukas at could mga kalat kalat po na pagulan pagkidlat at pagkulog,” stated Pagasa climate specialist Ana Clauren in a climate report on Monday afternoon.
(As a result of easterlies, Jap Visayas will stay cloudy tomorrow and there will likely be scattered rain showers, lightning and thunder.)
The complete Luzon and Mindanao, in the meantime, together with the remainder of Visayas, will expertise usually truthful climate with possibilities of rain on account of thunderstorms within the afternoon and night.
“Sa kasalukuyan naman ay wala tayong namomonitor na anumang sama ng panahon o low stress space na posibleng pumasok sa Philippine Space of Duty within the subsequent 24 hours,” stated Clauren.
(At present, we aren’t monitoring any unhealthy climate or low stress areas which will enter the Philippine Space of Duty within the subsequent 24 hours.)
Temperature vary in key cities/areas in accordance with Pagasa for Tuesday:
- Metro Manila: 25 to 34 levels Celsius
- Baguio Metropolis: 17 to 25 levels Celsius
- Laoag Metropolis: 24 to 32 levels Celsius
- Tuguegarao: 24 to 35 levels Celsius
- Legazpi Metropolis: 25 to 32 levels Celsius
- Puerto Princesa Metropolis: 26 to 33 levels Celsius
- Tagaytay: 22 to 31 levels Celsius
- Kalayaan Islands: 27 to 33 levels Celsius
- Iloilo Metropolis: 26 to 33 levels Celsius
- Cebu: 27 to 32 levels Celsius
- Tacloban Metropolis: 26 to 31 levels Celsius
- Cagayan De Oro Metropolis: 25 to 31 levels Celsius
- Zamboanga Metropolis: 24 to 32 levels Celsius
- Davao Metropolis: 24 to 33 levels Celsius
Clauren additionally stated that no gale warning is raised nationwide, or in any components of the nation’s seaboards, as solely slight to average sea situations are anticipated.
Subscribe to our day by day publication
Click on right here for extra climate associated information.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get entry to The Philippine Day by day Inquirer & different 70+ titles, share as much as 5 devices, hearken to the information, obtain as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Name 896 6000.
For suggestions, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.