Add some cottage cheese to your scrambled eggs for a straightforward high-protein breakfast. The outcomes are fluffy eggs with over 17 grams of protein per serving!
Scrambled Eggs with Cottage Cheese
Seeking to get extra protein in your breakfast with out protein bars or shakes? Attempt these Excessive-Protein Scrambled Eggs with Cottage Cheese. The eggs come out fluffy and scrumptious, and it solely takes about 5 minutes to make. Should you’re searching for different wholesome scrambled egg recipes, attempt my Mushroom-Spinach Scrambled Eggs and Colombian Scrambled Eggs.
Like yogurt, I all the time have cottage cheese in my fridge because it’s such a straightforward supply of protein. Generally I add it to my frittatas or waffles or make it the bottom of a breakfast bowl . Whisking cottage cheese into my scrambled eggs is sort of too easy however positively value sharing. This can be a nice recipe for individuals who don’t just like the style of cottage cheese, however wish to incorporate it into your meals as a result of you’ll be able to’t style it.
Suggestions for good scrambled eggs
- Pan: Use a nonstick pan sprayed with oil to make sure that the eggs don’t stick.
- Cottage Cheese: Any model of cottage cheese will work, however my favourite is Good Tradition’s low-fat cottage cheese.
- Cooking: Use a rubber spatula to softly fold the eggs over for about one and a half to 2 minutes till they’re simply set.
The right way to serve
- Serve the eggs with entire grain toast and contemporary berries.
- Wrap them in a tortilla to make breakfast tacos or burritos.
- Make breakfast sliders by placing the eggs in small potato buns. Add breakfast sausage or bacon for further protein.
- End off your eggs along with your favourite toppings for a breakfast bowl.
SCRAMBLED EGG WITH COTTAGE CHEESE VARIATIONS:
- Seasoning: Use totally different spices to alter the flavors. For instance, season with garlic and onion powders and dried basil and oregano for Italian or chili powder and cumin for Mexican.
- Veggies: Add spinach, mushrooms, or bell peppers to the eggs.
- Recipe Measurement: Double the recipe if you happen to’re serving extra folks or halve it if you happen to solely want one serving.
MORE COTTAGE CHEESE RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE:
Excessive Protein Scrambled Eggs with Cottage Cheese
Add some cottage cheese to your scrambled eggs for a straightforward high-protein breakfast.
- 4 massive eggs
- 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese, I like Good Tradition
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- contemporary floor black pepper
- olive oil spray
In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, cottage cheese, kosher salt and black pepper, to style with a fork.
Warmth a medium nonstick skillet over medium-low warmth and spray with oil. When heat, pour the eggs in.
Utilizing a rubber spatula, slowly scrape sections of eggs to the middle of the pan as the underside begins to set, creating smooth folds for about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes whole till simply set.
Take away from the warmth and serve.
Serving: 1/2 of eggs, Energy: 173kcal, Carbohydrates: 1.5g, Protein: 17.5g, Fats: 10.5g, Saturated Fats: 3.5g, Ldl cholesterol: 377mg, Sodium: 327mg, Sugar: 1g
Key phrases: 3 ingredient recipes, cottage cheese recipes, excessive protein breakfast