We always want to lose weight, but following a strict diet is difficult. In this case, let’s use one strategy. Diet dietary fiber-rich foods says that adding a small amount.
The goal is to speed up your metabolism rather than cut down on food. In this process, dietary fiber maintains a feeling of satiety, absorbs fat and sugar, and lowers bad cholesterol levels, which helps in weight loss.
To lose weight , eat a small amount of fiber . This is how you get closer to the diet step by step! However, if we suddenly consume a large amount of dietary fiber, our body may reject it and cause abdominal bloating, gas, and abdominal pain.
Efficacy of dietary fibre
A diet high in fiber can help prevent a variety of diseases, including lowering the risk of heart problems, blood pressure, cancer, and stroke . Not only that, but it can also keep you healthy from type 2 diabetes. Your blood sugar will also stabilize.
Many people think that fiber foods have no taste. But how this dish will taste depends on how you prepare it. There are many dietary fiber recipes that will delight our palate and body.
These foods give us energy and keep us active throughout the day.
two types of fiber
A general recommendation is to consume both water-soluble and fat-soluble fiber.
Soluble dietary fiber
This dietary fiber prevents cardiovascular diseases , high cholesterol, and actively participates in digestion. Foods that contain soluble fiber include citrus fruits such as oranges and lemons.
vegetables, whole grains
Tips for creating a good diet
To make any change in our body, we must first be consistent.
Create your own diet by following the tips below.
- Gradually increase the amount of fibre in your diet. This allows our stomach to adapt to changes in the amount of dietary fibre. If you suddenly change to a diet that contains a lot of dietary fibre, it may cause side effects such as intestinal gas, abdominal pain, and bloating at first.
- Adequate intake of water should have the body to better absorb dietary fiber. Aim to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Thinking of following this diet to get the full benefits of fibre.
- Let’s eat abundant fruits, grains, and vegetables while being aware of the food composition tower.
- Eat 50-90% of your daily meal with fruits and vegetables.
- Eat real fruits and vegetables, not juices or juices.
- Nuts and legumes are great sources of protein. If you can eat these foods 5 times a week and replace the meat with legumes, that would be great.
There are countless foods that provide a lot of dietary fibre. Below, we introduce some of the most accessible and delicious dietary fibre foods.
Foods rich in fibre are good for weight loss
Vegetables rich in fibre
Vegetables are an essential part of your diet.
Berries rich in dietary fiber
Berry fruits have great health benefits.
grains rich in fiber
Grain, more specifically, means whole grain.
Nuts are good for feeling full and provide energy.
Beans are a source of protein and dietary fiber.
If you include fiber-rich foods in your diet, you don’t have to follow a strict diet. If you gradually add fiber foods, the time you feel full increases and the amount of food you eat naturally decreases.