Juicy grilled rooster fajita kabobs are prepared in lower than half-hour! Made with lean rooster breast, peppers, onions, and a straightforward do-it-yourself fajita seasoning.
Fast and Straightforward Rooster Fajita Kabobs
Take your traditional grilled rooster kabobs up a notch with rooster fajita kabobs! These rooster fajitas are principally a summertime meal on a stick ready to get eaten as is or in a tortilla!
Eat them as-is or serve them in a bowl or burrito! The choices are countless with this straightforward wholesome dinner concept.
Newest Grilling Recipes
What You Want
Rooster: we’re utilizing rooster breast for this recipe, however you possibly can simply swap for boneless, skinless thighs, too.
Peppers: select any 3 sorts of bell pepper. We love utilizing 3 completely different colours.
Onions: crimson, yellow, or white onion work.
Oil: we used olive oil, however you can too use avocado oil, too.
Fajita Seasoning: this simple spice mix is made out of cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. PS: in the event you’ve received our do-it-yourself fajita seasoning available, you should use that too!
Make your personal all-purpose fajita seasoning at dwelling with simply 6 fundamental spices! You should utilize our do-it-yourself fajita seasoning recipe on rooster, steak, veggies, soup, and extra.
- Eat as-is: the simplest option to eat these fajita kabobs is as is! Simply fork them off the skewer and revel in.
- Function a bowl: make a meal out of those kabobs and serve them with cilantro lime rice, avocado dressing, and black beans. PS: take a look at our rooster burrito bowl casserole for the same recipe!
- Make a burrito/taco: we’re large into rooster fajita burritos! Merely wrap up your kebabs with rice, beans, and cheese and revel in as a burrito!
What to Do with Leftovers
For those who’ve received leftover rooster fajita kabobs, there are some things you are able to do with them.
- Retailer them in an hermetic container within the fridge for 3-5 days.
- Meal prep them by portioning out your leftovers and including a serving of rice and beans into meal prep containers.
- Make freezer burritos by following our simple tutorial so that you’ve a straightforward on-the-go lunch.
- 16 oz. boneless, skinless rooster breast chopped into squares (3 medium breasts)
- 3 massive bell peppers chopped into squares (any coloration)
- 1 medium purple onion chopped into squares
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon floor cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lime reduce into wedges
- contemporary cilantro chopped
Preheat the grill or oven to 400ºF.
Put together the peppers and onions by slicing them into 1-inch squares. Switch them right into a gallon-sized bag and add a tablespoon of olive oil. Shake to coat every thing in oil.
Put together rooster breast by slicing it into 1-inch by 1-inch chunks (make sure that they’re throughout the identical dimension) after which switch them into one other gallon-sized bag.
In a small bowl, mix the fajita spices to create your rub.
Add half of the spice combination to the greens and the opposite half to the rooster. Shake effectively and let sit for 10 minutes.
Now, make your kababs. Alternate between peppers, onions, and rooster till you’ve got stuffed all of your skewers.
Lay a bit of tin foil onto the grill and spray it with cooking spray.
Grill the rooster kababs over direct warmth for round quarter-hour, rotating each 4-5 minutes. Cook dinner till the inner temperature of the rooster is 165ºF.
Take away from warmth and squeeze on lime juice (THIS PART IS KEY) and sprinkle on contemporary cilantro. Get pleasure from!
Energy: 216kcal Carbohydrates: 13g Protein: 28g Fats: 6g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 7g