You need a face mask that can remove impurities and control sebum. With regular use of this mask, you will see quick results.
What are pores?
Pores are small pores found in the surface layer of the skin, or epidermis. These pores become larger and more prominent, making the appearance of the skin worse.
Although some remedies or products promise to close pores, in reality, this is impossible. Therefore, you should learn to take care of your skin with the right products and clean your pores regularly.
Homemade Face Mask For Blackheads And Pimples?
To clean the pores thoroughly, you need to use a mask that is an exfoliant. However, there are two types of products that can perform exfoliation.
- Gomazu Exfoliator: This is the most popular exfoliant. This product features a small particle or sand-like texture that removes skin cells and cleans pores.
- Enzyme Exfoliator: This exfoliant is very gentle with no greasy texture. This product works through enzymes present in fruits and vegetables such as pineapples, tomatoes or lemons.
Homemade face mask that cleans pores
To prepare this homemade face mask to clear pores, you need to balance sebum production by combining exfoliating, soothing and moisturizing ingredients. Excessive pore cleaning can lead to irritation or dry skin
The ingredients with the active substances needed to make this face mask are:
- Pineapple: Pineapple contains enzymes that help exfoliate the skin. This fruit cleans pores and helps you have smooth, glowing skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Baking soda: This ingredient exfoliates dead skin cells. Its texture is much thinner than other products like sugar or salt, and it is more suitable for the skin. In addition, its alkaline properties help to balance the acidity of pineapple and yogurt.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera gel has soothing, moisturizing and regenerating properties. And the gelatin-like texture makes it easy to apply a face mask. In addition, it has the perfect refreshing effect and disinfecting power for blemishes and acne-prone skin.
- Yogurt: Contains lactic acid to cleanse, moisturize and protect the skin.
To prepare this face mask, you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons fresh pineapple juice (30 ml)
- 1 tsp baking soda (4g)
- 1 tbsp aloe vera gel (15 g)
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt (40 g)
How to prepare
- To prepare this face mask, mix all the ingredients well.
- Make it right before you use it to avoid losing its properties.
How to use
To use a face mask, follow these steps:
- Wash your face with warm water to open pores.
- Apply the face mask to your dry face. Avoid areas around the eyes and other sensitive areas.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes.
- When it’s time to remove, gently rub the area with open pores or acne.
- Wash your face and finally, if your skin is red, apply your usual moisturizer or aloe vera gel.
- You can use this mask once a week. After 3 weeks you will start seeing results.