The way to Make Honey Nut Dessert Path Combine
Comply with the steps under and you’ll have your personal combine able to go in lower than 25 minutes:
- Preheat the oven. Preheat your oven to 300℉. Whereas the oven is heating up, line your baking sheet with some parchment paper.
- Put together the nut combination. Add the uncooked walnuts, uncooked cashew nuts, honey, and coconut oil to a big bowl and blend to mix.
- Bake the nut combination. Unfold the nut combination in a single layer on the ready baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes, stirring often, till the nuts are toasted.
- Add the coconut chips. Take away from the oven and stir within the unsweetened coconut chips.
- Bake for an extra 7 minutes.
- Let the path combine cool. Take away the path combine from the oven and permit to chill fully.
- End it off. Stir within the unsweetened banana chips and unsweetened dried blueberries and cranberries.
- Retailer. Retailer the path combine till you’re able to serve.
4 Causes Why Path Combine is Such a Good Wholesome Snack
Listed below are 4 the explanation why this honey nut dessert path combine makes such a terrific paleo snacking alternative:
- Nice supply of protein and coronary heart wholesome dietary fat.
- Glorious supply of dietary fiber, which promotes emotions of satiety.
- Supplies a great mixture of important nutritional vitamins and minerals.
- Wealthy in disease-fighting antioxidants and different anti-inflammatory compounds.
How Lengthy Does This Dessert Path Combine Keep Good For?
This honey nut dessert path combine will hold for as much as 6 months with correct storage. With out correct storage, path combine can flip rancid pretty shortly due to the uncooked nuts. This is the reason it’s essential to portion out your path combine earlier than it’s saved correctly to keep away from the entire batch going unhealthy, if in any respect.
See under for recommendations on the easiest way to retailer your path combine.
Greatest Strategy to Retailer Path Combine
The easiest way to retailer this honey nut dessert path combine (and every other path combine recipe) is to maintain it in both a sealed ziplock bag or an hermetic container. I like to make use of small plastic containers and even simply plastic baggage which can be good for only one serving at a time.
Afterwards, hold the path combine in a cool dry place.
Can I Add or Take away Something in This Path Combine Recipe? (+Our Prime 5 Additions)
The beauty of path combine recipes like this one is that they’re extremely simple to customise by mixing and matching numerous elements. If you wish to add any additions to this specific recipe, listed below are a number of of our prime paleo authorised suggestions:
- Pumpkin seeds
- Sesame seeds
- Darkish chocolate chips (paleo chocolate)
- Granulated paleo sweetener
(You might also like: 3-Nut Honey Roasted Nut Combine)