In this article, we will introduce how artichokes can help you lose weight and how to consume them. Many people take care of their health with artichokes and go on a diet. Artichoke, scientifically named Cynara scolymus L, is rich in nutrients and has become a sought-after food.
Artichokes are easy to handle and blend well with other ingredients, making them a versatile ingredient in many dishes. In addition, it has a natural healing effect, which helps to prevent and treat certain diseases.
It has few calories and is high in dietary fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Eating it alone or taking the extract can help you lose weight. It does not harm health and can be said to help with diet.
Ingredients of Artichokes You Should Know
Artichoke has been considered a nutritious food since ancient times because it contains inulin, flavonoids and minerals. If you take it regularly, you will get the nutrients your body needs and it will help your metabolism.
Fat acts as a functional ingredient in the base between Naryn to improve liver metabolism to Ponte De is also contained. Acts as a natural diuretic and promotes the removal of remaining fluid from the cells.
Furthermore, it contains a large amount of vitamins A and C, which boosts immunity and suppresses side effects of inflammation and oxidation. They are also high in fiber, which improves bowel movement and lowers the risk of constipation.
The benefits of artichokes
Artichokes have many advantages over other foods. Many dieters eat it, but it also has the following benefits:
- It helps control your appetite.
- It is helpful in the treatment of liver diseases such as jaundice and fatty liver .
- It lowers the risk of developing gallstones and helps treat them.
- It also aids in the liver’s ability to regenerate, which reduces the symptoms of food allergies.
- Lowers cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- It is a powerful diuretic and reduces edema.
- Regulates the body’s minerals and lowers the risk of high blood pressure.
- If you have gout, it helps get rid of excess uric acid.
- Eliminates constipation.
- It improves metabolic activity and lowers the risk of obesity and diabetes.
How can artichokes help you lose weight?
The reason it’s good to eat artichokes when you’re on a diet is because artichokes help with the fat-burning process. It has the effect of improving liver and metabolic functions, which directly helps in weight loss.
Artichokes are very low in calories and should be consumed with caution. It keeps you full for a long time and helps to remove unnecessary body fluids and toxins.
How to Eat Artichokes to Improve Your Health
There are many different ways to eat artichokes to see their benefits. When dieting, making tea with artichokes is the most typical way. This tea nourishes the intestinal flora.
- 1 large artichoke
- 4 cups (1 liter) water
- juice of one lemon
how to make
- Cut fresh artichokes into several pieces.
- Put water and chopped artichokes in a pot and bring to a boil over high heat.
- When the water boils, lower the heat and wait until the artichokes are softly submerged.
- Wait for a while until it drains well, then pour out only the water.
how to drink
- Drink a cup of artichoke tea on an empty stomach. And drink 3-4 more cups during the day.
- Repeat 3 or more days a week.
**Note: Artichokes boiled to make tea can be used in other dishes. Sprinkle with olive oil and salt and enjoy at dinner!
Artichoke Side Effects
Artichokes are great for your body, but they can have side effects. If you eat too much or under certain circumstances, side effects may occur.
- High fibre content can cause gas and bloat.
- Breastfeeding women do not eat.
- Do not eat if you have biliary obstruction. This is due to the effect of artichoke on the gallbladder.
- You should not eat artichokes if you are taking medications for high blood pressure or heart disease. In this case, you should consult your doctor.
Don’t you think it’s time to grab some artichokes? You have to take it consistently. You’ll feel better in no time than that!