how to lose body fat
Are you finally adjusting your diet and your baby is not getting the results you want? Don’t worry. If you apply the right method, you will reach your goal without difficulty. In this article, I want to share tips on how to say goodbye to body fat and get the body you want.
1. Eat an apple to lose body fat
According to several recent studies, apples have properties that can help you lose weight. Studies have shown surprising results in highly obese patients.
Apples are high in fiber, carotenoids, and polyphenols, which can help you lose weight. The polyphenols in apples fight obesity, protect the body from free radicals, and prevent changes in cells and tissues. At the same time, it helps the bowel movement and makes you feel full for a long time .
Therefore, apples are an integral part of the diet. We recommend eating an apple at least once a day. It can be eaten with protein (yogurt or cheese) in the morning or as a smoothie in the morning.
2. don’t eat sugar
To maintain a balanced diet, you need to consume natural sugars like fructose. However, we habitually consume refined sugar. Sugar is a major contributor to degenerative diseases such as obesity, overweight and diabetes.
If you want to take care of your health and end up with body fat, you have to say goodbye to refined sugar. It may be difficult at first, but I recommend that you start by consuming natural sugars.
- Ideally, all foods that could contain refined sugar should be removed from the kitchen. This includes jams, sweeteners, breads, biscuits, and condiments.
- At the same time, learn to enjoy the taste of natural foods like honey, stevia and fruit.
3. Drink green tea to lose body fat
Green tea, which has a diuretic effect, is the most popular drink for weight loss. Green tea is rich in antioxidants and catechins that help to lose body fat.
- The best way to enjoy the diuretic properties of green tea is to drink it on an empty stomach. Adding a little lemon juice will double the effect of the ingredients.
- We recommend adding green tea to your diet. You can also try making your own drink by adding fruit or spices.
4. drink a lot of water
Without a doubt, drinking water is the most recommended way to lose weight. Even so, I can’t drink less than 2L a day. Water helps the bowel movement and is very good for people suffering from constipation.
- To lose body fat, drink 1 glass of water before each meal. It will make you feel full in no time.
- Drinking water should be completely pure water. If it is difficult to drink water, you can make fruit tea and drink it, but avoid drinking it with juice. This is because when juice is made, the fiber from the fruit is lost, leaving only fructose.
5. eat eggs
Eggs are one of the most protein- rich foods we can find , with only 5 grams of fat. In addition , it does not contain bad cholesterol (LDL) , so you can eat it without any worries.
You can eat the whole egg or just the white. It depends on how strict your diet is. Although considered a dangerous food for years, eggs are a food that can help you lose weight while eating good fats .
6. exercise to lose body fat
To lose body fat, we need to burn the calories we digest. To do this, you need to combine exercise and diet. And exercise should become a daily routine.
- I recommend exercising in the morning, as it is the most energetic time of the day.
- If you eat a lot of dinner , exercising on an empty stomach is good for burning calories the day before.
If you follow the tips we’ve covered so far, you’ll soon be able to lose fat and reach your desired weight. Don’t give up right from the start, remember that you have to be consistent.