Today, let’s learn how to manage blemishes using yogurt, bananas and lemons. If you’ve ever noticed a black spot on your face and didn’t know how to get rid of it, it could be a blemish. There are cream-type melasma management products on the market.
However, dermatological care methods are often quite expensive. If you’re thinking of using natural alternatives, simply go to your local supermarket and buy three inexpensive ingredients.
the essence of the mood
Melasma is a pigmentation phenomenon on the skin of the face . Melasma appears in the form of brown or black dots on the forehead, cheeks, chin or even the neck area.
Melasma appears more often in women than in men. This is because female hormones stimulate the production of melanin .
The cause of the blemishes has not been clearly established. But without a blocker Hat prolonged exposure to sunburn usually appear when. Genetic factors and female hormonal imbalance are also pointed out as causes. Therefore, it is common in pregnant women.
Taking hormonal contraceptives such as progesterone and estrogen can also cause freckles.
Yogurt, banana and lemon are good for skin
- Yogurt is a natural ingredient that effectively moisturizes the skin, exfoliates dead skin and improves acne. This is because yogurt is slightly acidic and contains abundant amounts of zinc, lactic acid, and calcium.
- Bananas are rich in manganese and vitamins B6, C and E. In addition, it has antioxidant properties and contains a lot of water. Therefore, it is excellent for moisturizing the skin.
- Lemon removes dead cells, promotes cell recovery, stimulates collagen production and skin blemishes.
For the above reasons, yogurt, bananas, and lemons are ideal ingredients for making natural blemishes.
Melasma treatment using yogurt, banana and lemon
Before making this remedy, keep in mind that the effect of the treatment is not immediate. It must be used consistently for several months to achieve noticeable results.
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt (30 ml)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (45 ml)
how to make
- Peel the bananas, place in a bowl, and mash until puree.
- Add 2 tablespoons of yogurt.
- Mix until creamy ointment form.
- Finally, add the lemon juice and mix again.
How to use
- It is recommended to use it at night.
- After washing the face including the neck and removing the water, apply the cream evenly over the spots.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Lastly, clean your face.
Keep in mind that you shouldn’t be in the sun right after using the cream. when the acid residues on the skin are exposed to the sun, a chemical reaction can occur that can burn the area where the cream is used.
It is very important not to exceed the recommended usage time and to wash your face with plenty of water after use. The most important thing is to keep the skin healthy and not burden the skin.
Also, if you ever go out of the house after using the cream, you should use a moisturizer or sunscreen. This is because the skin is more sensitive. Even if you wash your face very clean and there are no lemon residues, you still need to protect your skin.
It is recommended to use the treatment three times a day for 2-3 weeks. From then on, the effect will begin to appear.
As soon as you see a black dot on your face, before deciding that it is a freckle, consult a dermatologist. A dermatologist will use a diagnostic tool called a wood lamp to determine whether the symptom is a skin disease or not. By illuminating the skin with the light of a wood lamp, you can check whether there are any blemishes or not.
Finally, pregnant women need special skincare. Don’t go out of the house without using enough sunscreen. Let’s pay special attention to the face.