Transform your body by starting an artichoke diet! The artichoke diet is good for more than just losing weight . Drinking plenty of water along with one boiled artichoke per day can provide amazing and wonderful benefits.
However, I would like to emphasize that the diet presented today is not based on the requirement to consume only artichokes for a specific period of time .
The trick is to maintain a diet that is as natural as possible, varied and balanced, free from saturated fat. Artichokes should be cooked in a variety of ways and included in your daily diet.
Here’s how to stick with the artichoke diet and the big changes you’ll notice in just a few days . This information will be very useful.
How to Follow the Artichoke Diet
Breakfast example following the artichoke diet
- Baked with avocado, tomato and half papaya, served with white tea.
- Served with coffee with papaya , plain yogurt and nuts.
- Serve with spinach, nuts and scrambled eggs with grapefruit juice.
Example of lunch following the artichoke diet
- Take an apple and an artichoke with brown rice.
- Eat an artichoke soup with a mango and turkey breast.
- Try a salad with spinach, arugula, and strawberries, and an artichoke with vinegar and lime.
- Eat grilled artichokes, endive salad, lettuce, pomegranate, low-fat cheese, raisins and a little lime juice.
Dinner Example Following the Artichoke Diet
Whatever measures we take, we must first boil the artichokes in water with a little lime juice . Then, we can choose foods such as:
- Salmon, Raw Asparagus and Baked Apples
- Roasted Eggplant, Baejaeun
- Zucchini Soup, Celery Salad with Green Apples and Nuts
- Brussels sprouts and grilled chicken breast
How you feel at the end of the week
a stronger immune system
Artichokes are known as a superfood. This food contains the same amount of phytonutrients and antioxidants found in dark chocolate, cranberries and red wine .
Anthocyanins , such as quercetin, found in artichokes, can greatly boost the immune system.
After two days of following the artichoke diet, you will notice better digestion.
- Artichokes are a good remedy for indigestion and upset stomachs.
- Also, one of the best-known ingredients in artichokes is cinarine, which increases bile production. It stimulates the movement of food and residues through the intestines, which helps reduce bloating. Isn’t it so cool?
- On the other hand, surprising is Ilunin, a type of fiber that acts as a probiotic. It is ideal for increasing the number of “healthy bacteria” in your gut.
Artichokes are very effective in reducing the levels of fats such as bad cholesterol and LDL.
We’ll also see why this vegetable is so beneficial to the liver thanks to its high amount of antioxidants, cleansing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- The most powerful plant nutrients in artichokes are synerin and silymarin.
- These two elements tend to be present in the water remaining after the artichoke is boiled. Because of this, we should consume boiled artichoke water as part of a healthy diet.
blood pressure control
Potassium-rich foods, such as bananas, celery, and artichokes, help to balance the electrolytes in our body.
In addition, artichokes are rich in magnesium, an essential mineral to reduce damage caused by excess sodium, which is an essential food for lowering blood pressure.
lose weight in a healthy way
Keep in mind that there is no magical food that will help us in this process.
- There are foods that support the system that can help us in the weight loss process.
- Artichokes are essential because they improve digestion and help break down the most resistant fats .
- As a result, they protect the liver, have a diuretic effect, are nutritious, give a feeling of satiety, and regulate blood sugar levels.
Without a doubt, this fact is very interesting. Artichokes are rich in vitamin K, a very important ingredient for cerebrovascular and cognitive health.
With vitamin K, we can protect ourselves from nerve damage and degeneration , as well as minimize the risk of developing diseases such as dementia, Parkinson’s, and Alzheimer’s .
The benefits of artichokes are surprising and interesting.
However, let’s remember The artichoke diet should always be accompanied by a balanced diet that does not contain saturated fats and refined wheat .