When treating acne, you need to pay attention to the food you eat to clean your skin internally and take care of it externally through regenerative treatment. However, since acne on the chin is related to hormones, hormones must also be managed. Learn how to treat acne on your chin in this article.
How to treat acne on the chin?
Acne is a disease that affects the fatty glands on the face, neck, chest, back and shoulders.
Of course, it’s not a serious health problem to be concerned about, but it leaves a mark, so it’s disgusting to look at. So your self-esteem may be lowered.
Although we often talk about acne in general, there are different types of acne depending on the area where it occurs and the condition. There are many different causes of acne.
Reflexology explains that acne on the chin is related to hormones. Keep this in mind when treating acne.
How to Treat Acne on the Chin – Diet
If you have acne on your chin, you need to check whether you are eating foods that are not good for your skin. Avoid eating foods that can cause acne. Foods that are bad for your skin include:
- Dairy products such as milk and cheese.
- Meat and processed meats, especially pork.
- Fried or refined foods.
- Pastries are sold in the store.
- white sugar.
On the other hand, it is better to eat more of the following foods.
- fruits and vegetables
- whole grain
- Nuts or seeds
And you should drink 2 litres of water a day. This will help your body detoxify and help digest the fibre in these foods.
From an external point of view, you should first wash your skin clean. You should wash your face with a natural product that does not contain a lot of oil and has an excellent moisturizing effect. Here are some tips.
- Wash your face every morning.
- Wash your face twice a week with pineapple skin. Pineapple skin contains an anti-inflammatory ingredient called brumenalin. Apply it to the acne-prone area and wait a few minutes for it to dry before washing.
- Make a moisturizing treatment by mixing 100 ml of Jojoba oil or coconut oil with 15 drops of tea tree oil and 15 drops of chamomile essential oil. It has moisturizing, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, as well as softens the skin and balances the condition of the skin.
- At night, even before going to bed, wash your face and apply a moisturizing cream to your skin.
Acne on the chin is related to the hormonal system. Therefore, taking food or nutritional supplements that can control hormones will help. these things are good
- nutritional yeast
- Evening Primrose Oil
It is best to go to the hospital to know exactly my hormonal status and to get the right prescription.
Acne on the chin can also be caused by stress and negative emotions. If you are under stress, it may not go away even after following the methods mentioned above.
The nervous system can affect organs and interfere with healing. So it’s important to keep a balance. There is a method as follows.
- Do moderate-intensity exercise 2-3 times a week. After exercising, you will feel more comfortable.
- get a good night’s sleep. Get enough sleep in a dark and quiet environment.
- Meditate every day, even for a few minutes.
- Avoid stressful activities as much as possible.
- When stressed, breathe deeply and slowly.
- Drink soothing teas or supplements such as passionflower, lemon balm, lime blossom, or lavender.
- Eat foods that reduce stress, such as oats, brown rice, nutritional yeast, almonds, bananas, and citrus fruits.
- Avoid stimulants such as coffee, white sugar, soda, alcohol, and caffeinated tea.