We all know that nice engagement is essential to the success of an enormous biking marketing campaign just like the Bike Month Problem. Listed below are 4 issues that we do right here at Like to Journey to have interaction extra folks:
1. Make it Social (take a look at our weblog on groups challenges)
People are social creatures. Our applications are more practical once they have a robust social factor.
That’s why for the Bike Month Problem, we’re inviting folks to type groups of as much as 10 folks. Riders can create groups with buddies, household, and/or co-workers. This fashion, they’ve a social group for assist and encouragement throughout the Bike Month Problem.
2. Make it Enjoyable
Reality: Individuals like having enjoyable!
Enjoyable actions get extra folks to have interaction with them.
We’ve thought of how we will make the Bike Month Problem much more enjoyable: from the design of the marketing campaign supplies to the mechanics of how folks take part (competing in groups, in mini-leaderboards), to how we talk with folks.
3. Make it Simple
We’re all already busy! So we make it simple for:
- Cities and areas to advertise the Bike Month Problem – by offering the advertising supplies (social media belongings, copy for newsletters, web sites, and so on) in addition to steerage and assist from the Like to Journey group, and group engagement.
- Companies to put it on the market internally
- Individuals to arrange groups and encourage one another to experience and participate
- New riders to become involved, be a part of a group, and get data and assist to beat their present limitations to biking
4. Make it Measurable
We now have plenty of dashboards that present our metropolis and regional companions with real-time insights on how many individuals are engaged, how they’re performing vs earlier years, and so on.
We additionally present studies and analyses exhibiting the behaviour change that this system has achieved (e.g. the variety of people who find themselves now biking for transportation, and so on)
Inquisitive about getting extra folks on bikes in your space? We all know a factor or two about reaching that.
We’d love to listen to from you: firstname.lastname@example.org