These particular Keto Apple Fritter Cookies have a low carb content material per cookie and are an ideal mouthwatering deal with for these on a Keto way of life. As a result of apples are a high-carb fruit, we’ve got swapped them out right here with zucchini.
Whereas it could appear odd, the feel is nearly an identical, and this recipe leans into taste with delectable coconut flour, cream cheese, and cinnamon. These come up crispy on the surface and impossibly chewy and gooey if you chunk in.
This recipe makes 12, so you’ll have divinely mild treats for days. You may take Keto Apple Fritter Cookies to work as a candy pick-me-up for morning or afternoon tea or use these as a pleasant dessert choice. We assure the entire household will love these!
Zucchini has all kinds of well being advantages and a really excessive water content material. You’ll get anti-inflammatory phytonutrients and antioxidants with each mouthful. Plus, this basic summer time squash incorporates a hefty serving of folate, nutritional vitamins C, B6, and Okay, and minerals like manganese for optimum mind perform.
Coconut flour lends a fluffy texture to those Keto Apple Fritter Cookies, and mixing it with almond flour means these tasty treats pack a protein punch. The glaze is a heady mixture of vanilla and heavy cream, and swapping sugar for powdered allulose means you needn’t really feel responsible as you drizzle it on. This keto recipe will fulfill the sweetest tooth, so maintain these cookies available for when the cravings hit and also you wish to preserve your low-carb way of life.
Yields 12 servings of Keto Apple Fritter Cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup allulose
- 1 massive egg, room temp
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 gram zucchini, chopped into small cubes
- 3 tablespoon powdered allulose
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
1. Measure out and put together all the elements. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix almond flour, coconut flour, xanthan gum, cinnamon, and salt. Whisk to mix nicely.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, mix softened butter and cream cheese, allulose, and vanilla extract. Combine with a mixer to get clean.
4. Add within the egg and beat once more till mixed nicely.
5. Place the mixed flour elements into the moist combination. Stir to mix nicely.
6. Add within the zucchini items.
7. Stir to mix nicely.
8. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Kind the dough into small balls and evenly area out the cookie dough. Place within the oven for about 12 minutes or till simply beginning to flip golden brown.
9. Make the glaze by combining powdered erythritol, vanilla extract, and heavy cream. Whisk collectively to mix nicely.
10. Let cool for five – 10 minutes on a cooling rack. Drizzle with the glaze.
11. Serve and revel in!
This makes a complete of 12 servings of Keto Apple Fritter Cookies. Every serving comes out to be 101 energy, 8.4g fats, 1.3g web carbs, and a couple of.9g protein.
|1.00 cup almond flour||648||56||24.6||14.6||10.1||23.5|
|1.00 tablespoon coconut flour||20||1.2||3.3||2.3||1||1|
|1.00 teaspoon xanthan gum||16||0||3.7||3.7||0||0|
|0.50 teaspoon floor cinnamon||3||0||1.1||0.7||0.4||0.1|
|0.25 teaspoon salt||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2.00 tablespoon butter||203||23||0||0.0||0||0.2|
|2.00 tablespoon cream cheese||99||9.9||1.2||0||1.2||1.8|
|0.50 cup allulose||45||0||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 massive egg||79||5||0.4||0||0.4||6.9|
|1.00 teaspoon vanilla extract||12||0||0.6||0||0.6||0|
|100.00 gram zucchini||15||0.4||2.7||1||1.7||1.1|
|3.00 tablespoon allulose||17||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.25 teaspoon vanilla extract||3||0||0.1||0||0.1||0.0|
|1.00 tablespoon heavy cream||51||5.4||0.4||0||0.4||0.4|
|Per Serving (/12)||101||8.4||3.2||1.9||1.3||2.9|