Bahn mi is a well-known Vietnamese sandwich that features seasoned meat, pickled greens, mayo, and a touch of spice that’s then served up in a contemporary bread roll. This bahn mi rice bowl has all of the flavors and goodness of the unique however replaces the carb-heavy bread roll with fried cauliflower rice to create a keto-friendly bowl of deliciousness.
Protein is delivered on this recipe by means of low-fat floor pork flavored with garlic, chili, and an assortment of different spices. You then add the cooked pork to the bowl on high of some contemporary spinach together with calmly fried cauliflower rice. The dish is topped off with aromatic cilantro, fish sauce, and creamy mayo.
To offer your bowl some further crunch, add a contemporary coleslaw to the facet. That is additionally an effective way to spice up your vitamin and mineral consumption with out including a lot to the general calorie depend.
This bahn mi rice bowl is ideal for each dinner and lunch and could be put collectively shortly. Given the simplicity of this recipe, it’s an incredible one to make for a household dinner or should you’ve bought mates coming over. Give it a go at this time. It’s positive to develop into a well-known sight in your weekly meal plan!
Yields 2 servings of Keto Bahn Mi Rice Bowl
- 1 1/2 ounce spinach
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic paste
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 8 ounce floor pork
- Salt and pepper to style
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed crimson pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/2 cup coleslaw combine
- 2 tablespoon contemporary cilantro, chopped
1. Measure out and put together all the substances.
2. Put the spinach in containers.
3. In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise and the chili-garlic paste. Combine collectively effectively.
4. In a frying pan over medium warmth, add within the olive oil, unseasoned rice vinegar, and cauliflower rice. Prepare dinner for five – 6 minutes.
5. Place the cooked cauliflower rice into the containers with the spinach.
6. Clear out the frying pan and add the bottom pork, salt and pepper, crushed crimson pepper flakes, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, and fish sauce. Combine all collectively and prepare dinner for 8 – 12 minutes or till there’s no extra pink.
7. Put the seasoned floor pork within the containers with coleslaw combine, chopped cilantro, and the spicy mayo. Serve and revel in!
This makes a complete of two servings of Keto Bahn Mi Rice Bowl. Every serving comes out to be 416 energy, 34.3g fats, 3.4g web carbs, and 20.7g protein.
|1.50 ounce spinach||10||0.1||1.6||1||0.6||1.3|
|1.00 tablespoon mayonnaise||94||10.3||0.1||0||0.1||0.1|
|1.00 teaspoon chili-garlic paste||7||0.5||0.4||0||0.3||0.4|
|1.00 cup cauliflower rice||25||0.3||5||2||3.0||1.9|
|2.00 teaspoon olive oil||80||9||0||0||0||0|
|0.50 teaspoon unseasoned rice vinegar||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|8.00 ounce floor pork||596||48.1||0||0||0||36.7|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.25 teaspoon crushed crimson pepper flakes||1||0.1||0.3||0.1||0.1||0.1|
|0.25 teaspoon cumin||2||0||0.2||0.1||0.2||0.1|
|0.50 teaspoon garlic powder||5||0||1.2||0.1||1||0.3|
|0.25 teaspoon onion powder||2||0||0.5||0.1||0.4||0.1|
|0.25 teaspoon fish sauce||1||0||0.1||0||0.1||0.1|
|0.50 cup Coleslaw Combine||8||0||1.7||0.7||1||0.3|
|2.00 tablespoon contemporary cilantro||0||0||0.1||0.1||0||0|
|Per Serving (/2)||416||34.3||5.5||2.1||3.4||20.7|