When going onto a keto weight loss plan, many individuals have to surrender outdated meals that they beloved consuming usually. A type of meals is oats. However with just a little little bit of effort, there are nice keto-friendly oat options you could whip up at residence. This baked oatmeal recipe is considered one of them.
Our expertly formulated recipe comprises a lot of wholesome protein from pea protein, flaxseed meal, and cream cheese. We mix the protein base with some sweetness from raspberries and stevia, that are nice low-carb sources of sweetness that don’t include refined sugars. Almond flour, chia seeds, and almond milk additionally present a lot of necessary antioxidants. Total, this can be a very wholesome recipe that also manages to style superb.
This dish may be whipped up in simply three easy steps. Begin by blitzing up the nuts and seeds in a meals processor, and as soon as they’ve changed into a paste, add the moist components to the meals processor. When you’ve bought a pleasant easy combination, the ultimate step is so as to add it to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave it till cooked. Easy as that.
This recipe makes an incredible fast and straightforward breakfast that’s packed filled with goodness. In case you’re searching for a brand new breakfast to strive, give this keto-friendly oat bowl a strive. You’re going to find it irresistible!
Yields 1 serving of Keto Baked Oatmeal Bowl
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1 tablespoon golden flaxseed meal
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon almond flour
- 30 gram pea protein
- 1 teaspoon stevia/erythritol mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1. Measure out and put together all of the components.
2. In a meals processor, add the dry components: pecans, golden flaxseed meal, chia seeds, baking powder, almond flour, protein powder, stevia, and salt. Pulse collectively till easy. Switch to a bowl.
3. Add within the softened cream cheese, almond milk, and raspberries into the identical bowl because the dry components. Whisk to mix collectively.
4. Switch to a microwavable bowl. Microwave for 1-2 minutes.
5. Garnish with further raspberries. Get pleasure from!
This makes a complete of 1 serving of Keto Baked Oatmeal Bowl. Every serving comes out to be 559 energy, 40.9g fats, 9g web carbs, and 33.4g protein.
|0.25 cup pecans||180||18.7||3.6||2.5||1.1||2.4|
|1.00 tablespoon golden flaxseed meal||35||2.7||1.9||1.8||0.1||1.2|
|1.00 teaspoon chia seeds||19||1.2||1.7||1.4||0.3||0.7|
|0.50 teaspoon baking powder||1||0||0.6||0||0.6||0|
|2.00 tablespoon almond flour||81||7||3.1||1.8||1.3||2.9|
|30.00 gram pea protein||106||0.5||1.9||1||1.0||23.4|
|1.00 teaspoon stevia/erythritol mix||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.25 teaspoon salt||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 ounce cream cheese||97||9.6||1.2||0||1.2||1.7|
|0.50 cup raspberries||32||0||7.3||4||3||0.7|
|0.25 cup unsweetened almond milk||7||0.7||0.3||0.2||0.1||0.3|
|Per Serving (/1)||559||40.9||21.6||12.6||9||33.4|