Bell peppers are such a flexible fruit! I really like making stuffed peppers and something that has a kick to it. In case you are like me, this shall be a weeknight dinner hit for you!
These stuffed peppers are creamy with shredded cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, and your favourite low-carb sizzling sauce (I all the time use Frank’s). That is all completed off with pungent however sharp blue cheese crumbles!
Yields 6 servings of Keto Buffalo Hen Stuffed Peppers
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper
- 2 medium pink bell pepper
- Salt and pepper to style
- 16 ounce boneless, skinless rooster breast, cooked + shredded
- 2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded + divided
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sizzling sauce
- 3 tablespoon blue cheese
- 15 ounce romaine lettuce
1. Measure out and put together all of the elements. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Minimize the peppers into halves and take the seeds out.
3. Place the halved peppers right into a baking dish and bake within the oven for about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to style.
4. With the cooked shredded rooster in a bowl, add half of the shredded cheddar cheese.
5. Then add the mayonnaise and sizzling sauce. Stir to mix nicely.
6. Spoon within the seasoned shredded rooster into every of the bell pepper title. Prime with the remaining shredded cheddar cheese.
7. Cowl with aluminum foil.
8. Bake within the oven for 15-20 minutes or till the filling is golden brown.
9. Garnish with blue cheese and serve with a aspect salad. Take pleasure in!
This makes a complete of 6 servings of Keto Buffalo Hen Stuffed Peppers . Every serving comes out to be 383 energy, 23.1g fats, 5.1g web carbs, and 35.2g protein.
|1.00 medium yellow bell pepper||31||0.2||7.3||1||6.2||0.6|
|2.00 medium pink bell pepper||71||0.7||13.9||4.8||9||2.3|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0|
|16.00 ounce boneless, skinless rooster breast||748||16.3||0||0||0||140.6|
|2.00 cup cheddar cheese||990||81.6||7.6||0||7.6||56|
|3.00 tablespoon mayonnaise||281||30.9||0.2||0||0.2||0.4|
|0.50 cup sizzling sauce||13||0.4||2||0.3||1.7||0.6|
|3.00 tablespoon blue cheese||89||7.3||0.6||0||0.6||5.4|
|15.00 ounce romaine lettuce||72||1.3||14||8.9||5.1||5.2|
|Per Serving (/6)||383||23.1||7.6||2.5||5.1||35.2|