Curry is a type of seasonings you both love or hate. For me, I like the style of it! After I thought of what seasoning I needed to prepare dinner the shrimp, curry popped into my head. Whereas I wouldn’t usually do it, I knew I needed to attempt it!
To my liking, this shrimp curry skillet turned out wonderful! There’s a lot taste and it’s not too scorching both. I believe the zucchini noodles pair rather well with it and it helps to relax the spiciness.
Yields 4 servings of Keto Shrimp Curry Zucchini Skillet
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 tablespoon pink curry paste
- 100 gram canned tomatoes with inexperienced chiles
- 100 gram heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup rooster inventory
- Sea salt to style
- 500 gram cooked shrimp
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 medium zucchini
- 2 tablespoon contemporary cilantro, chopped
1. Measure out and put together the entire elements.
2. Begin by making the curry sauce by heating a saucepan over medium warmth. Add the diced onion and warmth till aromatic.
3. Add within the pink curry paste and canned tomatoes. Stir to mix properly.
4. Add within the heavy whipping cream, rooster inventory, and salt to style. Stir to mix properly.
5. Pulse in a blender till clean.
6. Wash shrimp and pat dry.
7. Spiralize the zucchinis in a veggie spiralizer. Then, prepare dinner the zucchini noodles in a skillet till tender.
8. In a skillet over medium warmth, add within the olive oil with the shrimp. Cook dinner the shrimp for 2-4 minutes. Take away the shrimp from warmth.
9. Pour the curry sauce into the pan and convey it to a simmer for 2-3 minutes.
10. Add the shrimp again into the skillet and prepare dinner for one more 2-3 minutes.
11. Serve the shrimp curry excessive of the zucchini noodles. Prime with chopped cilantro and revel in!
This makes a complete of 4 servings of Keto Shrimp Curry Zucchini Skillet. Every serving comes out to be 464 energy, 31.9g fats, 10.4g web carbs, and 33.3g protein.
|2.00 tablespoon butter||203||23||0||0||0||0.2|
|0.50 medium yellow onion||21||0.1||4.8||0.7||4.1||0.6|
|2.00 tablespoon pink curry paste||52||1.8||7.4||0.7||6.7||1.5|
|100.00 gram canned tomatoes with inexperienced chiles||15||0.1||3.6||0||3.6||0.7|
|100.00 gram heavy whipping cream||340||36.1||2.7||0||2.7||2.8|
|0.25 cup Rooster Inventory||22||0.7||2.1||0||2.1||1.5|
|0.00 none sea salt||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|500.00 gram cooked shrimp||595||8.5||7.5||0||7.5||116|
|4.00 tablespoon olive oil||477||54||0||0||0||0|
|4.00 medium zucchini||130||3.1||23.4||8.7||14.7||9.9|
|2.00 tablespoon contemporary cilantro||0||0||0.1||0.1||0||0|
|Per Serving (/4)||464||31.9||12.9||2.5||10.4||33.3|