I lately began listening to Gretchen Rubin’s Happier podcast she hosts along with her sister. Yearly she does an inventory of issues she’d like to try this 12 months, based on no matter 12 months it’s. So this 12 months can be 22 for ’22.
I like the thought of this record — a few of the duties may be simple to-do’s to cross off, whereas others may be habits to keep up all year long. I made a decision to mix my regular intentions and objectives with a 22 for ’22 record as a simple strategy to preserve monitor.
And ICYMI: I lastly selected my focus phrase for 2022 🎉
My 22 for 22:
- Cling up my mezuzah that’s at present gathering mud in a drawer.
- Get my two Harry Kinds live performance posters framed after which hold stated posters.
- Cling up the attractive artwork piece my pal Leslie obtained me.
- Guide a visit to an all-inclusive seashore resort, even when it’s solo.
- Begin a brand new job I like and am enthusiastic about.
- Have a good time my thirty second birthday in some massive manner.
- Restrict myself to solely shopping for 4 new books a month, max.
- Learn 52 books this 12 months — 1 e book every week.
- Print out and body footage I like from my brother’s wedding ceremony.
- Use my good issues: The flamboyant candles, lotions, put on the lovable gown, and so on.
- Actively attain out to associates to examine in and make plans.
- Get organized with how I plan out my content material — I at present have 1,000,000 completely different docs and it’s complicated.
- Preserve my new plant alive! And provides her some plant associates.
- Embrace extra moments of silence sans podcasts or music all through my day.
- Be higher at monotasking and ending the duty I’m doing earlier than shifting into the following.
- Use my Peloton bike 2 occasions every week.
- Host month-to-month Zoom e book golf equipment (and hopefully another occasions, too!)
- SHOW UP. For my associates, in my companies, and totally for each yoga + health class I educate.
- Floss 3 occasions every week.
- Submit extra private weblog posts that aren’t Search engine marketing-driven.
- Discover a interest that has nothing to do with work or earning profits.
- Have extra enjoyable.