Whiz up this straightforward inexperienced Path Combine Smoothie Bowl with just some substances—leafy greens, oranges, carrots, chia seeds, dried fruit—then prime that smoothie bowl along with your favourite dried fruits and nuts to create this nutrition-packed snack or mild meal. Better of all, these naturally candy fruits and crunchy nuts are straightforward to maintain available when contemporary fruit is proscribed. Make a batch of those Path Combine Smoothie Bowls to meal prep wholesome breakfasts on the go. They thicken up much more in a single day, too. I like to pack them in Weck or Mason jars with lids for simple transportable meals, whether or not you’re working just about or heading to the workplace. Wealthy in protein, wholesome fat, and important nutritional vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals, this straightforward, 8-minute, vegan, gluten-free recipe simply can’t be beat!
Path Combine Smoothie Bowl
Whole Time: 8 minutes
Yield: 1 serving 1x
Weight-reduction plan: Vegan
These straightforward 8-minute vegan, gluten-free Path Combine Smoothie Bowls make the most of the facility of a inexperienced smoothie, plus dried fruits, nuts, and seeds to supply a kick of scrumptious taste and important vitamins to your day.
- 1 cup leafy greens (i.e., kale, spinach, arugula, chard)
- 1 small orange, peeled
- 1 small carrot, reduce in quarters
- 1 massive date
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- ¾ cup plant-based milk
- 2 tablespoons dried fruit (i.e., raisins, cranberries, figs, chopped dates, peaches, currants, blueberries)
- 1 tablespoon seeds (i.e., sunflower, pumpkin, hemp, chia, sesame, flax)
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon darkish chocolate chips, dairy-free
- To make the inexperienced smoothie, place leafy greens, orange, carrot, chia seeds, date, and plant-based milk within the container of a small blender.
- Puree till clean and creamy (about 2 minutes).
- Pour into a big bowl, Mason jar, or Weck jar (about 2-3 cup measurement).
- Organize toppings over the smoothie. Select desired dried fruit and seeds to rearrange excessive of the smoothie bowl, then organize shredded coconut and darkish chocolate chips.
- Take pleasure in instantly, or chill as much as 3 days in an hermetic container.
- Makes 1 serving.
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Class: Smoothie
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 400
- Sugar: 36 g
- Sodium: 186 mg
- Fats: 19 g
- Saturated Fats: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 55 g
- Fiber: 13 g
- Protein: 9 g
Key phrases: smoothie bowl, vegan smoothie bowl
Use a Nutribullet to make this recipe! Get your individual small, personalised blender right here.
Take a look at my different smoothie bowl recipes right here:
Matcha Tea Smoothie Bowl
Watermelon Chia Ginger Smoothie Bowl
Mermaid Smoothie Bowl
Winter Berry Smoothie Bowl
This publish might include affiliate hyperlinks. For extra info click on right here.