Right here’s a plant-based consolation meals dessert recipe heavy on taste, and lightweight on sugar and energy. Calling upon the wealthy flavors of cherries, pistachios, coconut and oats, this tremendous straightforward recipe for Pistachio Cherry Coconut Crisp is bound to be successful with the entire household! It’s easy sufficient to serve on a Sunday household dinner night time, potluck, or picnic. However it’s additionally elegant to be the principle occasion at a particular vacation meal. Serve this crisp heat with plant-based ice cream to actually let it shine. You may as well simply substitute different fruits for the cherries, together with peaches, apricots, apples, and berries.
This Pistachio Cherry Coconut Crisp recipe is straightforward, and pure plant-based consolation meals bliss; it’s heavy on taste, but mild on sugar and energy.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Add cherries to a medium baking dish and toss with corn starch, lemon zest, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, combine collectively oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt (if desired). Reduce in margarine with a fork. Fold in coconut and pistachios.
- Sprinkle crumb combination evenly excessive of the cherry combination. Place in oven, uncovered, and bake 25-Half-hour, till golden brown.
- Take away from oven and serve heat.
Make this recipe gluten-free by swapping wheat flour for a gluten-free flour mix.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook dinner Time: Half-hour
- Class: Dessert
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Dimension: 1
- Energy: 267
- Sugar: 15 g
- Sodium: 86 mg
- Fats: 10 g
- Saturated Fats: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 40 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 7 g
For different plant-powered dessert recipes, try a few of my favorites:
This put up might comprise affiliate hyperlinks. For extra data click on right here.