Yearly across the starting of Could, CRN releases their highly-anticipated Ladies of the Channel Checklist. And yearly, increasingly more girls around the globe—and from Cisco—are acknowledged for his or her channel experience and imaginative and prescient.
This 12 months’s listing will not be solely the most important but, however the variety of Cisco leaders who have been named to CRN’s 2022 Ladies of the Channel listing is probably the most ever at 38! I’m extremely proud and humbled to have so many wonderful girls leaders as colleagues and mates.
Clearly, Cisco is nicely represented this 12 months, so let’s check out who’s on the listing.
Ladies of the Channel Energy 100
First, I’d like to increase a giant congratulations to Alexandra Zagury, Vice President, Associate Managed Providers and aaS Gross sales; Julia Chen, Vice President, International Associate Transformation; and Jose van Dijk, Vice President, Associate Efficiency and Operations; for being named to CRN’s Energy 100 Checklist. This distinction is a subset of the CRN Ladies of the Channel Checklist and is awarded to feminine executives whose insights, imaginative and prescient, and affect assist propel the channel ahead. And there’s no doubt these three nice leaders are pure Channel Energy!
Recognition like this isn’t attainable with out our companions and our leaders who’re extraordinarily dedicated to the Cisco companion neighborhood. Our companions’ success drives us to be daring, innovate, take heed to your suggestions, and most significantly make a constructive influence with our clients.
2022 Ladies of the Channel
Along with the leaders named to the Energy 100 Checklist, one other 35 Cisco colleagues made CRN’s 2022 Ladies of the Channel Checklist.
- Alba San Martin, Senior Director, LatAm Associate Group
- Amy Smith, Director, Americas Collaboration Associate Gross sales and Engineering
- Grace Lo, Director, Worldwide Associate Group
- Jennifer Craine, Operations Director, West Associate Gross sales
- Julie Thomas, Sr Director, International Associate Packages & Incentives
- Michelle McCrea, Chief, Associate Gross sales: Main Digital Transformation & Enterprise End result GTM / Distribution Gross sales
- Christy Prepare dinner Olcese, Director, Americas Meraki Associate & Distribution Group
- Haley Montgomery, Nationals Associate Advertising and marketing Supervisor
- Cathy Holmes, Managing Director, Cisco Cloud and Hosted, Americas at Cisco
- Linda D’Amico, Sr. Director, Cisco Refresh + Cisco Capital Compliance Lead
- Malu Inexperienced, Enterprise Improvement Supervisor, Gross sales, Americas
- Alexa Trifilo, Director, International Collaboration Associate Gross sales
- Alexandra Della Sera, Supervisor, Cybersecurity Associate Group
- Alison Stahl, Director, Americas Safety Channel & Acceleration
- Anita Kotagiri, Director, Technique & Planning and Chief of Employees, International Associate Transformation
- Rituparna Lahiri, Enterprise Improvement Supervisor
- Cathleen Ventura, Associate Enterprise Improvement Gross sales Specialist, SD-WAN
- Michelle Ragusa-McBain, Supplier Elevate, Chief, International Associate Group
- Kristyn Hogan, VP, Collaboration Associate Gross sales
- Heather Collins, Director, Cloud & Ecosystem Staff, Americas Associate Group
- Vicki Batka, VP, APJC Associate Gross sales
- Rhonda Henley, Senior Director, Strategic Companions
- Cindra Ford, Director, Technique, Planning & Operations, International Associate Packages Staff
- Jeanne Quinn, Director, Associate Digital Engagement, International Associate Advertising and marketing
- Christine Otts, Director, Advertising and marketing Velocity and Associate Packages, International Associate Advertising and marketing
- Hope Galley, International Channel Chief, Meraki
- Debbie Clasen, Director, Transformation Amplification
- Poonam Advani, International Distribution Gross sales, X-Structure GTM Technique Lead
- Luxy Thuraisingam, Head of International Associate Advertising and marketing
- Kerri Lampard, APJC Associate Structure Gross sales GTM and Engineering Director
- Elisabeth de Dobbeleer, VP, EMEAR Associate Gross sales
- Isabella Yani, AppDynamics Space Gross sales Director, GES and ASP West
- Dana Miller, Safety Associate Advertising and marketing, International Staff Lead
- Lauren Cutler, Director of Channel Gross sales, AppDynamics
- Purvi Ruparel, Director of Channel Technique and Operations, AppDynamics
These 38 girls characterize among the greatest and brightest on the subject of channel thought management, but they characterize solely a fraction of the various different men and women throughout Cisco who’re dedicated to our companions’ success.
I´m humbled and blessed to be a part of such a robust and numerous staff. Congratulations once more to our Cisco girls of the channel leaders. Please be part of me in celebrating with them within the feedback beneath and on social media! #WOTC22
See the total listing of
We’d love to listen to what you assume. Ask a Query, Remark Beneath, and Keep Related with #CiscoPartners on social!
Cisco Companions Fb | @CiscoPartners Twitter | Cisco Companions LinkedIn