- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Beau Monde Seasoning, or any seasoning you want, to style
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, lower into quarters
- 2 cups minced arugula
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek-style yogurt
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Sprint Sea salt
Make the salmon:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F or preheat the grill to medium.
- Brush either side of the salmon with lemon juice and sprinkle with the Beau Monde Seasoning. Prepare the salmon in a big baking dish or place it instantly on the grill.
- Bake or grill the salmon till cooked by means of, about 25 minutes within the oven or 10 minutes on the grill.
Make the quinoa:
- In a medium saucepan, convey the quinoa and water to a boil. Cut back the warmth to low and simmer till the quinoa is tender, about quarter-hour. Let the quinoa cool then add the tomatoes and arugula, and stir to mix.
- In a small bowl, whisk collectively the yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and salt. Add the yogurt combination to the quinoa salad, and stir to mix.
- To serve, place a small (4-ounce) piece of salmon on high of some salad. (Salmon will be served sizzling or chilly over the salad.)
Recipe courtesy of What’s Cooking? USDA Mixing Bowl.
|Complete Fats 18g|
|Saturated Fats 2g|
|Ldl cholesterol 61mg|
|Complete Carbs 38g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|Added Sugars 0g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg|
*P.c Day by day Values are included the place accessible. They’re based mostly on a 2,000
calorie food plan. Your every day worth could also be increased or decrease relying in your calorie wants.