These Buffalo Hen Lettuce Wraps are a wholesome low-carb dinner recipe that’s on the desk in quarter-hour! They’re loaded with shredded buffalo rooster and topped with recent veggies!
Buffalo Hen Lettuce Wraps
Buffalo taste is kinda our factor. Or at the very least, it’s my husbands factor and subsequently I make it my factor. In any case, it’s what a “good spouse” ought to do proper?
I’ve tried to make quite a lot of totally different recipes utilizing the Buffalo Wing taste to appease his need for that taste and my need for a wholesome entree. And truthfully, I believe I’ve completed a freakin good job of it! At the moment’s recipe is one other instance of that. One among my extra common dishes on Pinterest are these Grilled Buffalo Hen Lettuce Wraps. Something wrapped in lettuce is gonna be good and assured to be a wholesome low carb possibility. So these wraps are kinda a tackle that common recipe.
What’s Buffalo Taste?
Nice query! Buffalo sauce is generally made out of a cayenne pepper, butter, vinegar, and different seasonings – like garlic powder, salt, onion powder typically a splash of Worcestershire sauce, and so on. It’s scrumptious!
Substances You’ll Want for These Hen Lettuce Wraps
- Hen: You would prepare dinner your personal rooster, nonetheless, I wish to take the shortcut of shopping for Rotisserie Hen and shredding simply the chicken.
- Buffalo Sauce: I don’t make my very own. I take advantage of Franks Crimson Sizzling Model, however I purchase the unique sauce not the buffalo form.
- Cheese: Most recipes name for each cream cheese and shredded cheddar cheese, as a technique to minimize down on the fats and energy I take advantage of just a bit little bit of the cheddar cheese to nonetheless provide the style however a more healthy model of the unique.
- Lettuce: You would use butter lettuce, boston lettuce or I used romaine lettuce right here.
- Toppings: No matter fits your fancy. I wish to prime my lettuce cups with sliced purple onion, cherry tomatoes (for some sweetness) avocado and a drizzle of ranch dressing. However once more, use your creativity right here.
Store This Recipe
The best way to Make Buffalo Hen Lettuce Wraps
Belief me, that is the simplest most flavorful lettuce wrap you’ll make…. like EVER!
- To a small bowl add shredded rooster, cheddar cheese and franks purple sizzling. Utilizing a fork and stir to mix all the things.
- To every romaine leaf add: rooster combination, cherry tomatoes, sliced purple onion and a couple of slices of avocado.
- Elective: drizzle with ranch dressing.
The excellent news is that this recipe is finished in lower than quarter-hour, so it’s an excellent fast lunch recipe or dinner to throw collectively after an extended day of labor. The one “prepping” it’s a must to do is shred the rooster and blend it. Aside from that, no range or oven required. Simply arms that may combine and a mouth that’s able to eat. Each of which I’m assured you possibly can present!
So in case you’re out there for somewhat low carb scrumptious dinner concept, these Lettuce Wraps shall be your jam!
Bon Appetit pals and completely happy hump day!
What Goes Nicely with Buffalo Hen?
More often than not Buffalo Hen is served with “cooling” greens to chop out the warmth the buffalo sauce has. Assume greens like celery, carrots or tomatoes. A few recipes that you possibly can serve with these Buffalo Hen Lettuce Wraps are:
These Buffalo Hen Lettuce Wraps are a wholesome low carb dinner recipe that’s on the desk in quarter-hour! They’re loaded with shredded buffalo rooster and topped with recent veggies!
- 2 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie rooster, chicken
- 1/2 cup franks purple sizzling sauce
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced purple onion
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 10 romaine leaves
- (optionally available) ranch for drizzle
- To a small bowl add rooster and franks purple sizzling. Utilizing a fork stir to mix all the things.
- To every romaine leaf add: buffalo rooster combination, cherry tomatoes, sliced purple onion and a couple of slices of avocado.
- Elective: drizzle with ranch dressing.
Key phrases: buffalo rooster recipe, low carb lunch concept
DON’T MISS A RECIPE ->