This towel mini flows class makes use of the identical construction because the resistance band mini flows class I shared final month. As an alternative of a resistance band, nevertheless, we’ll use a towel as a prop between our thighs and as a slider. The main focus of this class will probably be internal thighs, with work for our glutes and obliques as effectively.
In case you love class, you will get extra by changing into a Patreon member! I’ve one other Towel Mini Flows class up there now that’s additionally targeted on internal thighs and stabilizing by means of the knees.
Towel Mini Flows Class – Internal Thighs
EQUIPMENT NEEDED FOR CLASS:
- Dish towel – We’ll use it as a prop between our thighs AND as a slider. You would use a small pillow or Pilates ball as an alternative. For the sliding portion, you need to use a paper plate or journal cowl for those who’re on carpet.
On this class, we begin with a fast heat up targeted on mobility. We then transfer onto our mini flows exercise. One of the best ways to explain this construction is to image a Pilates mat class. We primarily take a small sequence out of that class and switch it right into a circuit.
Every of the three mini flows is a brief sequence (1:30 – 3 minutes lengthy). You’ll do it twice on the best then twice on the left. You relaxation for 15 seconds in between accomplished sequences and 30 seconds between sides. We’ll begin on the mat and end standing.
Between every of the completely different flows, you get a couple of minute to recuperate, however pause the video and take extra time if wanted. All the time hearken to your physique, modifying or stopping as wanted.
We end class with a guided quiet down and stretch.
02:24 Heat Up & Mobility
07:16 Towel Mini Flows Exercise
Movement 1 – Bridge Collection, towel/prop
- (30 sec) Squeeze in on prop
- (30) Pulse hips up and down
- (15) Prolong leg and maintain
- (15) Pulse in on prop
Movement 2 – Facet Collection, body weight
- (30 sec) Backside leg adduction
- (30) Each legs collectively
- (15) Maintain, prime arm to ceiling
- (30) Roll again, backside leg adduction
- (15) Leg circles
- (15) Swap route of circles
Movement 3 – Standing Sliding Collection, towel/slider
- (45 sec) Sliding warrior lunge
- (30) Maintain low, again knee slides out and in
- (15) Pulse
- (30) Sumo squat
- (30) Sumo squat pulse with heels lifted
- (30) Legs collectively heels lifted
39:51 Cool Down & Stretch
(Visited 1 time, 1 go to at the moment)