This tremendous satisfying, flavorful Vegan Kale Cesar Salad is one in every of my all-time favourite salad recipes. Easy and rustic, however saturated with flavors and texture, this salad recipe works nicely with all the things, from veggie-burgers and taco evening to a extra elegant menu with stuffed acorn squash or baked lasagna. Rugged kale stands up properly to the scrumptious, plant-based creamy Vegan Cesar dressing, which will get a sea style compliments of capers and seaweed. The house-baked croutons are flavored with garlic and dietary yeast. The weather of this recipe all come collectively right into a scrumptious, wholesome salad which can quickly be your go to favourite!
This super-flavorful, wholesome BEST ever Vegan Kale Cesar Salad pairs superbly with a hearty soup, veggie-burgers, tacos, and past.
- 2 (8-ounce) bunches kale, chopped
- 3 tablespoons capers, rinsed, drained
Vegan Cesar Dressing:
- ¼ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ tablespoons capers, rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon dietary yeast
- ½ teaspoon sea kelp flakes seasoning (i.e., Maine Coast, Bragg)
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup cashews
- 2 tablespoons dietary yeast
- Pinch salt
- Chop kale and add to massive salad bowl with capers.
- To make croutons: Place entire grain bread on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with dietary yeast and garlic powder. Bake at 400 F for about 8 minutes, till toasted. Put aside.
- To make dressing: Place mayonnaise, tahini, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, capers, dietary yeast, garlic, and black pepper within the container of a small blender. Mix till clean and creamy.
- Toss into kale salad and mix nicely.
- To make vegan parmesan: Mix cashews, dietary yeast, and salt in a small blender or course of till tremendous. Sprinkle over kale salad.
- Sprinkle croutons and vegan parmesan over kale salad.
- Serve instantly.
- Makes 12 (1-cup) servings.
- Prep Time: quarter-hour
- Cook dinner Time: 8 minutes
- Class: Salad
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 93
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 121 mg
- Fats: 6 g
- Saturated Fats: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 5 g
Key phrases: cesar salad, vegan cesar salad, finest vegan cesar salad, simple vegan cesar salad
Strive a couple of of my different favourite plant-based salad recipes:
This submit might include affiliate hyperlinks. For extra info, click on right here.