Do you know you may make one of the best vegan parmesan cheese made out of uncooked cashews and some easy components? Sure, you may skip the extra processed fake “Parmesan” cheese by making your personal house-made, plant-based batch with simply three components in mere minutes. This Vegan Parmesan Cheese (which can also be gluten-free) is a go-to ingredient in my home. I like to combine up a batch, and retailer it in a glass jar to tug out to make use of as toppings on pasta, pizza, sandwiches, soups, stews, casseroles, and even popcorn.
All you need to do is mix up uncooked cashews in a meals processor or blender with dietary yeast and a little bit of salt (which is non-obligatory) till they obtain that excellent texture, and also you’re all set! Preserve this recipe available within the fridge, and it’ll final for a number of months.
Vegan Parmesan Cheese
Yield: 12 servings 1x
Learn to make one of the best vegan parmesan cheese with this straightforward recipe that includes cashews and some pantry components.
- Place uncooked cashews, dietary yeast, and salt into the container of a meals processor or blender.
- Grind till it achieves a advantageous, sandy-grainy texture, much like Parmesan. For those who grind too finely, it might begin turning right into a paste (which you don’t need!).
- Take away from processor or blender and switch to a glass jar with a canopy. Retailer within the fridge. Lasts for as much as 3 months refrigerated.
- Makes about 3/4 cup (about 12 1-tablespoon servings).
- Sprinkle as desired over pasta dishes, lasagna, stews, casseroles, sandwiches, or popcorn. Might use in any recipe that requires Parmesan cheese.
Do that recipe on a few of my favourite dishes:
Pasta with Marinara and Roasted Greens
Baked Polenta with Oven Roasted Mushrooms
Lentil Walnut Bolognese with Spaghetti
Mushroom Bomb Lentil Pasta
Vegan Baked Mediterranean Lasagna
Swiss Chard Pecan Lasagna
This publish could comprise affiliate hyperlinks. For extra info click on right here.